To follow up on gallery wall around the TV, I think a gallery wall above the sofa looks good. This for sure will not be a home decor faux pas. Let’s imagine the worst, different size of framed pictures and art scatter all over the place or a small art on the big wall behind the couch is just awkward. Ideally, it makes total sense to group all your collection in one place in the house. It is a perfect statement for any wall. Persuaded or not, check these gorgeous gallery walls.
via. Emily Henderson
You hear it from the experts. To have a feel good space, consider these steps if you want to hang an art collection:
- Select to hang the pictures and artwork you love
- Add different size of frames for an interesting look
- Have one or two big frame/art for a big impact
- Measure and cut your frames’ size on brown paper
- Next, try different layout on the floor until you get the best layout
- Don’t forget to leave height inches between the top of the sofa and the base of the frame
- Finally, before you insert holes on the wall, mimic the selected layouts on your wall
Thank you for reading, stay Fancy and come back again.