So simple, keep busy. This makes me forget that Winter is here. The temperatures in Prairies’ Winter could give you “rage”. There is no escape so I forget the rage and embrace the weather. Read our previous post about things we look forward to in Winter times.
When it is nice, take advantage of the moment by taking a walk or a run outside. You will feel refreshed. Stop and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Take some pictures, make a snow man, and the snow angel. Since temperatures fluctuate easily around here, some people choose to take warm vacations. I, in the other hand, travel in my mind with great documentaries, movies, and books.
Now let’s recap:
1. Keep busy – Declutter, refresh your space, and read a good book. Photo Source
2. Embrace the weather – try to relax. Take two minutes and tell your “facial muscle”- relax
3. Go out when it is nice, enjoy the scenery.
What a lovely picture! Enjoy the scenery and forget about the rest. From Deco Collin
4. Take pictures, build a snow man or snow angel
5. Watch a good comedy or documentary. One of my favourite movie of all the times is ” Life is beautiful.” I go from great laughs to tears. This makes me forget about everything that is happening outside. Photo Rogerebert
6. Take a good nap. Sleep Foundation states ” Napping has psychological benefits. A nap can be a pleasant luxury, a mini-vacation. It can provide an easy way to get some relaxation and rejuvenation.”